Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-24, 18:30

Mutli-Track comping / apply comp to other tracks

So I recording myself drumming the other day with 6 tracks. I did like 5 good takes and decided to comp the best fills and best double-bass patterns out to get a nice solid track.

I started with the overheads (easiest way to hear everything).

It would have been AWESOME if I could have either linked the tracks for comping mode (all linked tracks comp the same), or maybe a right-click -> copy comp edits/paste comp edits.

Please think about this or enlighten me if its already there. I finished comping all the tracks the same and it sounds AWESOME, but it coulda been faster!