Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-27, 00:39

Talking 3 Firsts! First new R6 track, first try at dubstep, first time using female vocals!

Sup Propellerheads!

Gotta say, absolutely loving the new R6. I've been busting my ass working on this tune and this tune alone since I downloaded the upgrade. The new echo is absolutely sick, it really helped thicken up my sound. Not to mention there were Dubstep rex files! Neato! I'd never tried Dubstep before as I never had the right samples, and now I do, w00t.

Great new selection of patches, the pulverizer added a really mean edge to my bass sounds, loving it. And the Alligator? Daaaaamn, super-cool!

Anyways, to the matter at hand, please go listen to my new tune. Don't hesitate to download it by clicking on the little disk icon and drop me a vote of a 5 while you're there!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/452863

Gimme some critical feedback here, guys, as Dubstep is new territory to me.

durn.newgrounds.com/audio/

soundcloud.com/durn