Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-11-09, 09:34

Thumbs up To James Bernard:

Thank you so much for taking the time to make those 52 weeks of tips man! Even though you get paid and all, I can't tell you how much I've learned already. I definitely need to re-watch the basic ones such as the vocoder, EQ, compression, etc... I've always been a musician but have only been producing for about two years. Is there something wrong with me for still not fully grasping those basic concepts? I think mostly it's because (before I knew about Propellerhead) I tried music DAWs like Adobe Audition, Cubase, Audacity, Reaper... not to mention my research FULL of terrible and misleading "tips" and "advice" on the web. Music producing is one hell of a learning curve for a beginner!

Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Propellerhead has changed my life and your videos have helped me SO MUCH! At first I said to myself "I wish I knew what James Bernard knows" but now I am starting to with every video I watch.

Sincerely,
Jason Ross
AKA beerski

This is not my normal style, just something I did for fun one night:
http://snd.sc/sPbvQ7

Last edited by LastAlternative; 2011-11-10 at 03:25.