Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-11-30, 21:44

ProduceMe Network

I am very excited to announce the public launch of the ProduceMe Network.
If your a musician, signup today and allow your passion the opportunity to grow. www.producemenetwork.com

ProduceMe is a network of musicians and producers designed to make it easier for musicians to find and manage these resources and help them reach their goals.

About it
Of the many hats we musicians are required to wear today, two work hand in hand together, having a pivotal role in the results of our final mixes; Songwriter and Producer. For most of the artists you hear every day on popular Radio and TV, the duties of Songwriter and Producer are at some point tasked by different people (or groups). Their job is to complete that ONE step, moving the song productively up the ladder to the final mix.

This is one of the major differences for us Home/One Man Band Musicians. We typically don't have access to this very vital resource. For all the excellent tutorials, tips, and how-tos available at our online fingertips, roughly none of them talk about the inherent benefits that come when the hats are shared.

What are the benefits?
Objectivity. Without it, our success is at some point destined to be limited. At ProduceMe, we know your music has potential and with the help of a producer your music can break through those limitations.
As a part of the ever-growing ProduceMe network, you will have access to the skill-set of everyone at ProduceMe. While producing other musicians in the network, you will also be refining your skills as a songwriter and producer. Bringing you closer to the final mixes you know you deserve.

More Information
Further information about ProduceMe and how it can help you is available at http://www.producemenetwork.com/?tab=about

p.s. For now I will not be floading the various music/artist communities with this site. I feel a certain loyality to my fellow reason users.

Last edited by rogerraa; 2011-12-07 at 05:20.