Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-12-02, 03:19

Playback Problem In Reason 6. Help Please.

Hello all.

I just recently downloaded the trial version of Reason 6, and was quite impressed with the program. I am not an in-depth Reason user as yet (seeing as how I have only had very limited association with Reason 5), but think that I am going to swing for Reason 6. The problem that I have encountered, however, is the following:

I had laid down a few music tracks, via my EMU XBoard49 controller, and then hooked up my Sapphire6 USB Audio interface - by which to get a vocal into a track. That, in and of itself, was not a problem. But, upon playback, I found that all I could hear was the vocal track. The music tracks could not be heard, though I could see activity in their respective windows.

Might anyone have an idea as to what the issue could have been? I posted this same matter at another Reason Forum, but no one - to date - has responded. Hopefully, someone here will be able to shed some light on what is going on with my dilemma.

Advanced thanks,
Nathan

Nathan