Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-12-14, 22:37

(3rd Party RACK STORE ) + MIDI OUT

I Like Reason and have used it for many years but it's in need of a Few Most Basic Things that the other companies have done for years. This is why i have not upgraded to V6 - I am still on V4 as the Features are still not available in V6.

In Order of importance

(1) Midi Out -- It seems people have asked and Asked Polled Pleaded & Ranted but no Luck Yet

(2) VSTi Hosting or 3rd Party Rack Devices ( Controlled & Sold Through This Site )

I can understand why VST host might not be an option but third party Racks why not ? - Propellerhead's Can Control the Sales ( Like Apple do with app Store ) this way a third party Rack Device would have to meet a set standard before Propellerhead's will list it in there store.

It would bring in extra Cash to Propellerhead's say 20% of every 3rd party Device sold through the online Store & the End User would have Greater choice of Rack Devices to work with.

I Started out with Cubase on an ATARI ST - That had Midi out Way Back Then ?

I Want to upgrade but you don't Make it Easy to Justify Propellerheads.

Does anybody else Feel that MIDI OUT & (VST or 3rd Party Racks ) would be of benefit ?