Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-12-17, 12:27

Midi Ghosts tracks when editing midi

Sometimes when composing melody, i have to ( i'm not a super music professional ) go frequently to others tracks to see what note are used and when.

A ghost channel option for each track is needed, and i think that it can be easy coded. A simple feature like an option when right clicking on a track for assigne it as a ghost channel.

When selecting this option, for each item that you will edit on the sequencer, you will see in the midi editor window, background notes with the color of the selected ghost track.

You can select as any ghost track as you want... and unselect them.

P.S : I'm sure that this feature was already suggested, i do not want to steal something to someone, i just don't want to travel the forum and the "ghost" forum search don't give me anything.

Last edited by Egoadsr; 2011-12-17 at 12:30.