ReCycle 2.2 problem "The file is in an unknown format or corrupt"
Hi, Is there anyone facing problem on opening .wav or .aif file with ReCycle 2.2.1?
I cannot open almost any .wav or .aif file except few exceptions. The error message is;
"The file is in an unknown format or corrupt."
The file I can open are;
- Sample file (Drum Tools Demo.aif) under ReCycle folder
- The audio files exported from Reason 6.0.2
The files I cannot open are;
- .wav or .aif exported from Quicktime
- .wav or .aif exported from iTunes
- .wav or .aif exported from Adobe Soundbooth
- .wav or .aif exported from Adobe Audition
- .wav or .aif exported from Logic Pro 9
* Those files neither can open on Reason 6.0.2.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.8.
If there anyone using ReCycle on Mac Snowleopard, please let me know the workaround, or tell me the software that can export .wav or .aif file that works with ReCycle...
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RMX problem with Recycle 2.2||michaelhayesmusic||General Forum (read only)||0||2011-12-04 17:19|
|Bad file format||jimmyb79||General Forum (read only)||5||2011-08-08 17:03|
|Problem, file access freezes Record||mattias800||General Forum (read only)||5||2011-03-17 18:52|
|Problem Converting reason File To Record File||mbain||General Forum (read only)||4||2010-10-08 00:29|
|recycle 2.0 file size and sound quality.||neoverse||General Forum (read only)||27||2002-10-03 21:17|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18.