Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-02, 05:47

Sending a MIDI Control Signal to Mixer Strip?

Hey,

I'm trying to enable/disable the FX1 via a MIDI control signal in Reason 6.02.

I've locked the MIDI device to the control strip, and can successfully control the fader, and any knobs. However, when I send the control signals correlating to the FX1 Send On (or any other button), I get no response.

I have verified that I am sending a signal at CC14, as is listed on their MIDI implementation charts, however, this doesn't seem to work.

I *can* get it working by enabling remote override on the FX1 On/Off button, but I would like to be able to get this working by the strip's default MIDI control values.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I feel like the buttons on the Mixer Channel aren't actually responding to the control signals listed in the MIDI Controller Chart.