Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-21, 06:01

Red face Pitch adjustment w/o compromising speed

First of all, I really enjoy making music with reason. Right now it is the only program I use. However, I've always had an issue with it, that hopefully will someday be fixed. And I've read some post about the issue. I love how the MPC samples and wish that propellerhead would implement the same idea into reason. I don't want to have to rewire Reason to another program just to use it for "pitch and time domain convolution." I would really like to take a sample, load it in the NNXT and play it like an instrument or into KONG and play it like an MPC. Am I asking for too much? (no sarcasm) I heard of other programs that can do it, but I don't wanna have to buy another program and rewire it with reason just for this feature. I really consider Reason to be the best in music production especially now with the 6 upgrade. I just think it would leave little reason to use any other software for music production if this feature was added. Will somebody PLEASE make my dream a reality.

LIL FETTY