Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-20, 07:50

Talking Olivia Broadfield Say Remix Competition [My entry]

Hey propellerheads!

I entered the competition and to my surprise there aren't many if not any threads with a similar title to this one :/, I guess a shed load of remixers entering the competition were probably downloading the demo version of reason.

I thought it'd be fun to enter with a completely different approach to the typical "dubstep" "house" "dance" "electro" remixes. Initially I wanted to create a House remix but just felt inspired to create a classical rendition of the song with a touch of electronic style glitch.

Loading SoundCloud…

Tell me what you guys think. Drop a comment on the track and feel free to follow me, I'm hoping to drop more music in the near future.

Thanks

Hakim [H4K!M] Hazig