Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-23, 22:08

Exclamation Reason 6 download problem with registering! please help!

I am having trouble Registering my Reason 6 download! Here is what's happening:

With my purchase of the Record 1.5/Reason 5 package, I received a free download of Reason 6. I only recently got around to downloading the free download, as I was having some computer issues. FYI, I use a macbook pro.

Anyway, after it downloaded I attempted to open it and was prompted with the normal verification page that has 3 options: Online Verification, Demo Mode, or the USB authorizer. Because I downloaded Reason 6 online, I never received the USB authorizer stick that I had received with the Record/Reason package, meaning I will have to use the Online Verification.

I can find my License number on my account to register Reason 6, but I am having LOTS of trouble finding my "Registration Code." Does anybody know where I can find this? Like I said, I don't have a box for Reason 6 because I downloaded it online, and the box is where this Registration Code would most likely be located. Am I missing something here or is this more simple than I am making it?

Thanks so much for helping! I really appreciate it. It's been a few days now without Reason, and would REALLY like to finish this song!!

- D.D.