Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-01-25, 22:15

Recording with Reason 6 Using Korg Kronos as Audio Interface

I am recording on a Macbook Pro, using Reason 6, and am using the Korg Kronos synth as my audio interface (connected to my Macbook vis USB)

I want to simultaneously record a vocal audio track (via microphone connected to the Kronos), along with Kronos Midi data. Both of which are being transmitted via USB.

When I do so, the piano audio is recorded onto the Audio track along with the vocal, making it impossible to isolate vocals for mixing, etc...

I've gone through the manuals for Korg Kronos and Reason a number of times, and searched around on web, but haven't found solution to this, though expect its something relatively simple to address.

thanks for any help you can provide.

(ive posted on the korg forum as well)