Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-02, 21:26

Smile Question about moving licenses between Ignition Keys

Hi there!

I have a doubt. I currently have an Ignition Key bound to Reason Essentials. I bought the upgrade to Reason 6, but my package hasn't arrived yet.

My question is... I'd like to use my RE Ignition Key with Reason 6 while waiting for my package to arrive, is it possible to deauthorize my current Ignition Key bound to RE, so that I can now authorize Reason 6, and THEN, when my Reason 6 arrives, would I be able to bind the key that comes with it to my previously deauthorized RE???

Hope my explanation isn't to messy, but I don't want to try anything and then need to contact support and make this way more complicated than it could be.