Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-18, 10:47
Xaviero

Exclamation 70 Track Cinematic CPU Test

I figured I'd patch this together to see how much my computer could take, and this setup almost brings my 2ghz duo core, 2gb Ram system to its knees.

I know its possible to have a 192 Track system with reason, but I dont have the processing power to test that.

This Reason 5 project only uses the built in resources, so it will work with every copy of reason.

If your system can handle more, then duplicate the combinators and add more tracks and let me know how many you can manage and post your results here with your system specs!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hvlsex <--- Download the RSN file here

Sorry I don't really know of a better way to upload files like this, so if you can let me know here too that would be great.

Last edited by Xaviero; 2012-02-18 at 11:06.