Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-21, 16:51

Reason as a mixing console | Some 400$ questions :-)

I'm sure most have already been asked and some answers are waiting either in the manual or here but I've already spent 2 hours and I'm sick of searching and searching.

So, hello all. I'm a Logic user loving the simplicity, ease of use and the great sounding mixer in Reason 6 and as a "first stage mixing" - it will be amazing - yeah I was in shock when I found out is no AU plugins support..
Before befriending my 400$ I must feel I must know a few things -
1. Strip silence as in automatically splitting the one WAV to regions, possible as in Logic?
2. "zoom to selection" - selecting a region/s and automatically zoom to them.
3. Latch automation mode?
4. since I will be exporting all tracks, is there an elegant way to just change multiple faders volume without creating a sub mixer etc? You know.. Multiple select... Multiple volume change.. Pretty basic in DAWs...
I think that's all.. Minor things with huge advantage in workflow.

Many thanks to all of you, these are very important to me before I spend this amount of money.
Yoav