Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-01, 02:46

Omnisphere for Reason!

Shameless title meant to induce ecstatic excitement and draw the crowd!

I've been a long avid user of Reason and not other "Avid" products, but have been more of an Ableton/Studio One aficionado for awhile.. until I listened to the sound coming from the SSL emulation in the v.6 Demo... Stunning!

I primarily will be using Reason for live gigging and need a soundset similar to what I have in Omnisphere... any recommendations?

I have Reason Pianos, SR Gold, Miroslav, most of the Sonic Flavours MDP's, and Sound Cell's Salad...

The things I really need are great world instruments, extremely usable rhythmic pads, etc.

Think enigma meets church music

Below is a link to a song just to give you an idea of the sound of the sound I'm making

http://soundcloud.com/handiworks/01-cwc-painted

For the record, I've been in touch with Spectrasonics to see if I could get any traction on them making an Omnisphere Light Refill or if I could get permission to create one for approval... not much interest I'm afraid.

I'd also love to know if there are any great Refill resources not listed in the Props Download Shop.. don't need them for free, I'll pay for anything worthy of my dime.

Thanks,

CWC