Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-02-20, 12:04

Civil Protection - Anticitizen

edit: the complete EP is out now. Check it out here!

Howdy folks!

So, as you may or may not know, I've been the vocalist/producer/songwriter-guy for a band called Civil Protection for a little while now. We've finally pulled our socks up and put together an EP which we'll be releasing (for free!) at the end of the month, most of which was - of course - produced using Reason 6.

While the actual EP will be released in full on the 29th, I've uploaded the first track from said EP to Soundcloud so you can hear what sort of sound we're going for. Anyone who's been following my music for a while might recognise the song, but it's since been completely re-worked with the band.

Loading SoundCloud…

I'm really excited to finally be getting this out there. It's quite a change from my usual electronic-heavy gubbins, and it's been great fun to try something so completely different in this context. Working with the band has been great as well and it's been great to see how the tracks have evolved over time.

I'd love to know what you think of this re-worked opener, and I hope you'll give the EP a look come the 29th

Cheers!

Last edited by adfielding; 2012-03-02 at 11:43.