Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-06, 19:24

Exclamation Ignition key not responding / Internet verification blocked

I'm using Reason on both my laptop when I produce music whenever i'm not my studio. So when I go to my studio i transfer my reasonfiles to my desktop and continu working.. The problem is I often forget to quit reason on my laptop and I also prefer the use of internet verification as I despice dongles.

Right now my account is blocked because this happened 3 times (twice from the same IP Number) For another reaseon my ignition key is not working. When I insert it its blinking red yellow between 5 and 10 seconds and then nothing! This shit is killing me as I have an really big project I need to work on.

I'm almost at the point where I'm uninstalling reason 6 and go back to version 5.

I already contacted the support crew but no feedback so far. I know that piracy is a bad thing but you really can't make it paying customers to hard to get their stuff to work. Also I think it's quite reasonable to let Reason work on 2 computers at the same time if they are on the same IP number!