Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-13, 13:03

Meteor Tonight - First Single + Demo/Sample from the upcoming album

I've started a music project called Meteor Tonight... The website is here: http://meteortonight.com. The music... is mostly influenced by Electronic (Techno, Dance, etc...), Rock, and Folk.

I just released my first song ever, "Hello World"... (This one is purely Electronica/Dance, but keep reading) Here is the relevant blog post. You can get the song itself on CDBaby, iTunes, and Amazon.com ... and you can listen to it on Spotify or right here:
Loading SoundCloud…

About Meteor Tonight, the project... well I call it a "project" as opposed to band because I'd be the only member of the band (composing the music and playing/tracking all the instruments), so calling it a "band" would be kinda weird.

Though Hello World is purely electronic, you can (hopefully?) hear the other influences in This song: (Between Here and LA)
Loading SoundCloud…

It'll be on the late-2012 album.

All recorded/mixed/mastered/produced with Reason 6... Anyway, listen to 'em, buy the first, but especially comment on both, etc? Feedback is always appreciated.