Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-21, 16:54

Reduce Clutter from rack extensions

Now that this rack extensions is coming out, i can imagine the already quite cluttered interfcae is going to become even worse. i suggest allowing users to fold away ALL devices (not just insert effect) into their respective mix channels and have this mirrored onto the sequencer. where all devices and automation connected to a single mix channel can be folded into a single row. possiblu coloured the same as the mix channel on the mixer and sorted into the correct order. this will just make reason a lot easier to Look at and improve my work flow greatly.

i cant stand when i create automation for a device or create a new device and it appears somewhere random in the sequencer, with a different colour to its mixer channel and unnamed. using folders could simplify this .

combine this with grouped folders/mix channels where the user can automate and add effects to several devices at the same time would be great.