Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-21, 18:44

Get the Rack Extensions you want!!!

Hey fellow musicians,
Upon hearing about this new Rack Extensions thing and watching the presentation on youtube, I immediately decided to email some companies to express my desire to see their products available as Rack Extensions. Here's who I contacted:

Native Instruments (FM8 and Massive)

IK Multimedia (Amplitube 3 - so much better than the Line 6 stuff)

iZotope (Ozone and Trash)

If you have a software product or existing plugin that you'd like to see as a Rack Extension, email the company! It's the best way we can let them know what we want. I have already gotten replies from NI and iZotope saying that they are considering it. Also, reply to this post with who you contacted and what you asked for. =) Look forward to seeing all your responses!!

Reason 6.5 ftw