Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-27, 20:17

I desperately need help

I recently bought Reason 6 and installed it to my computer.
It was working absolutely fine until I tried to hook up my audio interface to my mac, and Reason wouldn't recognize it. I was told that I needed a specific driver called ASIO 4, but when I went looking for it I found it was only for pc. I did a little research, found that a program called "core audio" was the mac equivalent and then installed that.

Now Reason 6 won't even open.

I click on the icon, it bounces once, the opening screen comes up, and then the application is completely unresponsive.

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling reason but its still unresponsive when I try to open the program.

I need to get this fixed ASAP.
I've been trying to get Reason to work for me for about 2 weeks now with problem after problem (receiving wrong product, having to install it as an update, etc) and I'm just sick and tired of this.

Thank you in advance for your help.