Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-04-02, 08:39

Cannot Authorize Ignition Key

Just purchased Reason 6 and installed tonight. Cannot authorize the Ignition Key via the Authorizer and website. Have tried multiple times, have tried uninstalling the Codemeter software and re-installing must he KEXT3 as I real elsewhere on the forum. Works fine authorizing via the web. Running Lion 10.7.3

I have the software registered, it shows up in my account, Authorizer acknowledges that the key is present when it starts up. I click the Launch Browser button, click on Manage Licenses, it shows my Key and I click on Authorize. Wheel spins for awhile, then says "An unknown error has occurred."

No clue what to do.

Thanks