Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-03-30, 13:20

Wink Hardware Mixer (MIDI)

Dear Propellerhead,

Pretty please, with cherries on top, let your next piece of hardware be a MIDI mixer designed specifically to work flawlessly and fluidly with the Reason 6 AWS 9000 mixer. The important thing here is ease of use and efficiency. I'm looking for one of those moments when you have to stop and wonder how you ever got along without one before.

Taking the Behringer BCF2000 B-Control Fader as a base, add to that a sprinkle of Propellerhead's magic, and that's everyone's dream come true. Make the software as pleasant to use as Reason is, and you have a killer piece of hardware that almost everyone would be glad to shell out a few good buck$ for.

Basically, all I'm asking for is 8 channels, each with a motorized fader (motorized is a must), a mute button, a solo button, and pan and/or width knob. With 8 or 16 knobs, depending on whether you go with the pan knob alone or the pan and width knobs on each channel, that's enough to control the entire mixer if you let the knobs double as the EQ knobs or Send knobs when a single channel is selected...

This is just a small idea...I'm sure your engineers can do much more...

*sigh* if only...