Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-04-03, 19:45

[solved ]Strange problem with audio interface (no bass)

Hey all

I have a very strange problem with my audio interface and I hope sombody of you knows what could be the problem. Maybe it is just something simple?
I just got my Roland UA 55 Quad Capture Audio Interface. Installed drivers and plugged it in (Win 7 64 bit/ USB 2.0). Recording works fine but I have a strange problem with my sound output: My sound absolutely lacks bass! No bass at all. But when I use my headphones I have normal bass like before. (Both headphones and my 2:1 sound system are plugged in into the audio interface).

When I unplugged the USB from the audio interface and connect my 2:1 sound system to my computers internal soundcard all works like before.
What is wrong here? Maybe I have a problem because I have a 2:1 soundsystem?

/Edit: Now I plugged my jack that comes from the soundsystem to the front of the audio device and now I get bass like I had before. WTF?! Why do I get no bass when I plug in my soundsystem to the rear output?

See picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 85383_l.jpg (81.3 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Kyho; 2012-04-03 at 22:30.