Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-16, 08:08

Talking Quick access notebook

I have an idea that I believe is useful, simple and has a why didn't anyone think of that quality. I would like to see a note book feature in reason. A quick access notebook would allow you to jot down initial track thoughts before mixing, lyrics and any quick notes or ideas like mic. placement etc. for each individual song without having to sift through an actual notebook's many pages to find the notes of a certain song now I can just hit the notebook button write down any ideas or lyrics save it get back to work and pull it up when I need to. I see it as having blue lines like a regular notebook page and a reasons logo. No more wasting time trying to find your notebook that you missed placed and sifting through pages. It's convenient , useful, , simple and I don't think any other program is offering this. So what do you guys think ? Would you use it? All comments are appreciated.... Thanks