Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-04-21, 07:02

A bit of house for the underground dance floor!!

Hey proppers

Been a while since I last posted up a track, been trying to hone the skills.

So I made this track and to be honest its still a work in progress and would love to hear what you think, good or bad.

Remember this isn't made to be listened too for pleasure in the bedroom necessarily, its made for the sweaty late night dance floor.

This is my interpretation of the deep house seen here in the uk, the deep groovy sound seems to have a strong hold here at the moment.

I've made the build perticularly long as I always get a huge buzz when I drop a track with a decend build up and this is what I'm trying to recreate. It might drag on for you guys but hey, trial and error right?

Ok I'm babbling, enjoy....

http://soundcloud.com/smashcarriage/rubber-duncan

Last edited by mayzon; 2012-04-21 at 07:04.