Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-05-02, 00:41
Fantasmatron

Why isnt the SubTractor making sound?

I honestly think I've tried virtually every kind of documentation to figure out why the heck this isnt working. Ive updated my sound driver, which is a Realtek HD audio sound card. Ive clicked on all the different options in the Edit>preferences>audio card driver. I even tried downloading the ASIO driver to see if it would work, and yet to no avail. Im getting frustrated, and the only solution i was given when i emailed support was to try the edit>preferences option, which ive done numerous times. Ive tried to create the initial wave form on the SubTractor synth for the most part, which i know what it should sound like, but i cant hear it. When i open up a demo song though, it works just fine.

Any ideas? Am i not clicking something right on the subtractor? All im doing is right clicking, going to initial patch, and then hitting space bar. Do i need to do anything else?

Please help, i would love to use this software, but I cant even get off the ground.

And the Click works just fine as well. Makes me thing im doing something wrong with the synth, but i have no clue. HELP!

Oh, and im in the Demo mode, if this changes anything.