Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-05-24, 07:22

A quick question on routing to the ssl mixer? :)

So I had been using reason 5 and I recently got reason 6. I am currently working on a project that I had mostly completed in reason 5, I brought it over to reason 6 for the final touches on mixing and mastering. I'm starting to get used to the ssl mixer but I am having one issue. My Combinators were already connected to a mixer 14:2 and When I make a new Audio track to bring my combinators into the ssl mixer, the inputs do not show up on the audio track for me to route in my combinators. Instead, I have been using the "Insert Effects" Input on the New audio tracks to route in my Combinators. I still hear my signal this way but I'm pretty sure It's not the correct input to use. Is there a way to get the audio inputs to show up on the new audio tracks so I can properly route my combinator signals to the ssl mixer?

-thx in advance, Austin