Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-05, 14:33

Question Is there a Quick Zoom 2 See Full Song???

Hi!! Is there a quick way to zoom to see the full arrangement in the sequencer,,, a key command or a place to click with the zoom tool maybe??? When using the zoom tool in negative it can take 4 ever,,, when holding down cmd (I'm on mac) and dragging... with a big project its very slow & uncontrollable (when i stop it still moves). Other idea is to drag the navigator at the bottom,,, but what I would like to know is: is there a faster way to zoom to see the full song like in logic for example: i think its a one button key command,, in live double click above the bar indicators... something similar????

Thanks!!