Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-07, 09:10

Crossing the dark side

Ok guys, I admit I just bought a Maschine Mikro and "that one dubstep synth" everyone rags on by NI (starts with an M). I'm spending time away from my hometown this summer and this seemed like a good, extremely portable solution (not to mention the cosigns by various people on the PUF).

I'm curious on the best way to integrate these with Reason; yes, Reaper is easy enough to use but Id much rather keep as much production in Reason as possible.

What workflows have you guys found most helpful for Reason+Maschine, and/or Reason+AU/VST? (I guess even Reason+Komplete for that matter)

Still crossing my fingers for a RE port though...

~*Ryan Mals*~