Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-11, 20:47

Reason 6 or Logic 9

I currently am running Logic Express 9 (apparently the last version of LE ever).

I was considering upgrading to Logic Studio mainly for Sculpture and Space Designer. But that was before I started demoing Reason. Now I'm considering sticking with Logic Express and not upgrading and getting Reason instead.

If you were me, what pros and cons would you be considering?

Can you really work long term in Rewire?

If you own both, do you mainly use Reason as a sketch pad for Logic, or have you found yourself migrating to Reason 100% of the time?

I love my VSTs like Diva....do you record them as audio in Reason or just use Rewire?

I do electronic music (not sure I'd call it Pop or EDM or Space or Ambient or Chill or Prog Rock but somewhere in there lies the truth...)

Thanks

Last edited by zaxmalloy; 2012-06-11 at 20:53.