Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-18, 16:24

Thumbs down Writing license to Ignition Key not working ???

There is no Propellerhead Ignition Key connected to your computer right now.
Do you have a Propellerhead Ignition Key? If you do, you can insert it now and reload this page. If it doesn't show up right away, try to reload again in a few seconds.
If the key is inserted but not yet detected, just wait a few seconds and then reload this page.

This is the message I am repeatedly being hit with, my ignition key is connected but it seems to think its not.

Truth is I'm getting really pissed off with Propellerhead now, first the outrageous prices for the RE software and now the simple things like writing a lisence to a key are not working properly, whats going on ? Can anyone help me out with this problem ?