Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-23, 10:39

Exclamation Reason 6.5 - Rack devices always browse to the factory soundbank!! Shaaaaaame.

Hey!
There's something weird since I updated Reason to version 6.5.
Before, whenever I inserted a new rack device (such as NN-XT) and opened the patch-browser, it "remembered" the refill or directory I used last and started browsing there. - Even if it was the other day and not the same session!
Now, since version 6.5 it ALWAYS moves to the Factory Soundbank! - That's a shame!!
I made sure that in the program's properties the "load instruments with basic sound"-option is NOT checked.
But why the hell does every newly created instrument move to its basic folder in the Factory Library???
That's extremely frustrating, unnerving and time-robbing when working on a project like I currently do.
I can't remember each path I used last.
Please Propellerheads, it might be a bug - please remove it!

Anyone else noticing this?