Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-06, 05:48

Angry Reason Essentials won't record multiple microphones/tracks simultaneously?

So I just purchased balance and essentials and am having trouble recording two separate mono tracks simultaneously. I want to use two different mics on my live guitar amp and an have each mic record into a separate track at the same time through the balance interface. This gives the amp a more realistic sound. Is this feature not available in reason essentials? I have been searching everywhere on the web including here for an answer and am striking out. If you know how to record multiple tracks simultaneously - not one track in stereo - please let me know how, or if you are sure the feature doesn't exist please let me know. Am I the only one who wants to mic my amp with multiple microphones during the same take? This should be a standard feature. Am I missing something?