Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-06, 18:52

Line6 Effects Module (PodFarm)

Hi guyz...

As a recent upgrader to Reason v6.5, I am thrilled to see the Line6 Bass and Guitar Amps & Cabs Modules added to the arsenal of Effects (albeit without the Mic options). I have been a keen Line6 User for many years and use a Toneport UX1 and PodFarm v2.5 (Gold Bundle), a POD HD500 Floor Unit, a Variax 600 Guitar and two Variax 700 Basses (one Fretted , one Fretless)

I was curious to know if there is any future inclusion of a Module in Reason to take advantage of the great Line6 Effects included in PodFarm (of which there are over a 100 with the Gold Bundle) It would be an incredible Tonal boost to Reason, and seeing as you have all the Bass and Guitar Amps and Cabs, why not all those lovely Stomp Boxes and Racks...

Please consider it Propellerheads and Line6, and I'll never have to got back to VSTs again...