Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-08, 07:18

Smile Track quick look on OS X

I haven't used Windows in detail for some time so I can't speak on it, so this is aimed towards the OS X side.

I asked about this a long time ago, but I hope things have changed.

The ability to preview a song by hitting the space key would be incredibly awesome!!!

Like some of you, I have hundreds of tracks and I don't know what more than half of them are. I hate to load an entire song if I just want a quick preview. I wish we could simply hit the space bar and bam... there's a preview of the song.

A solution that was offered was to save the song's self containing settings, this way everything you use could be well.... there. It won't have to load and look a 3rd party refill, rack or wav file. Just hit the space bar and there you go. There's different quick look plugins created:

http://www.quicklookplugins.com/

It would really rock if Reason did this, I think I'd share a tear of hope and happiness.