Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-11, 22:27

Unhappy I cant hear the additional balance signal channels on balance

OK Setup, MAC, Cubase 6.5, Reason 6.5, Nexus2, Omninsphere and I I have jve jast bought a access ti Polar. I

My polar is set to go into Line 1 and I can set a patch and play it on the keyboard and the signal/clip light comes on [THe sound also] comes through my headphones. So I remove the headphones and I get zero audio signal to my monitor speakers peven though the clip light comes on when I press a key]

Does anyone have an idea why this is coz it's driving me round me round the bend. The outputs on the Polar ouare seat to OOUPUTS 1/2 [hence the clip light] - what am I doing wrong?

Could it me the bog standard 1/4" patch cables/ Access & Balance both specifically ask for balanced or an missing something?

PLEASE HELP