Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-22, 15:04

MIDI recording problem

I've just noticed a problem with my midi input from my keystation pro. Midi notes are being recorded but their full duration is not (at a glance they seem to being recorded as 32nd notes), meanwhile the sound is being sustained by the instrument (piano in this case) as it should.

Quantise recording is off and even if I switch quantise recording on and change the quantise length nothing changes - I get the above behaviour.

I've removed the keyboard from reason's list and restarted the keyboard, added back into the list as master keyboard with default settings and still no joy.

Anyone else encountered this? I'm in the middle of a project and time is short so I may very will be missing something obvious.