Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-19, 03:22

Please, advance midi & audio editing

Reason is to versatile and unique to be lacking in advance midi and audio editing. This is where other platforms shine. This is one of the main reasons why I've decided to rewire into another daw because it allows me to edit multi midi clips at the same time under one window which allows me to get the harmonic piece right between multiple sections. I use to do this by overlaying midi clips in reason which will allow me to see what notes I play in another part while I edit the clips thats on top but it would let me edit the under layer clip. Maybe that can takes this a step further in Reason 7. If they don't have way better editing feature, and I mean, way better, Im just gone stick to rewire.