Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-26, 03:34

Support for Smart AV Tango & Tango2

Hi,

I'm a longtimer Reason user and since it had integrated Record in it, it is my DAW of choice !!

My main work is to compose music for theater plays. I love how I can easily take an idea strait from my head directly to the tracks without pain. With Reason, it's easy as butter.

Ok, to the point : for years now, I tried a lot of control surface with Reason, but never been very satisfied with them.

Today, I went to see a demo of the Tango, from Smart AV. I even didn't! knew their existence, but the demo blown my mind ! There's a lot of video you can see about this control surface and the new "generation" : Tango 2.

The guy was very kind and show me how Tango control surface can communicate very tightly with DAW as Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Pyramid, etc, etc. But NOT REASON !!!! Why ? Simple : because they're still waiting the Reason SDK from Propellerhead's developer - that's what the guy told me.

So, my request : please, please, let them have the Reason SDK so they can implement a full communication between Reason and their Tango control surface.

As a professional, I would LOVE to work with Reason using the Tango surface, it is one of its kind and your collaboration togeter could be one of the most advanced and futuristic workstation ever !!

Please do it, contact them and share !

Lastly, I'd just want to precise that I'm not from Smart AV at all. I'm just a composer, a musician looking for new approach in his art.

Thanks for listening.