Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-12, 18:17

NN-XT - Velocity Sample Start Remote Mapping

Hi folks,

i´m using Reason 5 for my productions and I need your help in the following issue :

Due to the lack of remote mapping the NN-XT Filters below the main module I had the idea of manually configuring the remote map of my Akai MPK Mini

I especially want to remote map the "Sample Start" Knobs in the Velocity - Section down left of the NN-XT.
The common ways to do so are not applicable.

I tried to edit the remotemap for my device, for e.g. I mapped Knob 8 of my MPK to the Sample Start Knob in Reason. But, that won´t work. There´s no error generated and I was configuring it basically the right way.
I guess I´ll have to enter the right syntax for the Sample Start Knob. I tried "Sample Start", "Vel Sample Start" ( because it is within the Velocity section ) , "Velocity Sample Start", "Velocity/Sample Start" but none of them works.

There has to be a solution to map the Sample Start Knob in Reason 5 even if it is not supported, for whatever reasons...there has to be an internal label for the Sample Start knob, which I think could be entered in the designated remote map of my MPK.

Does anyone have a solution for this ? I´d be very happy

Thanks