Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-29, 04:45

A refill or sound bank for white noise fx?

I wish to ask the community about a refill that makes good use of white noise effects. Yes, I know the sound is quite ubiquitous however in dissecting some of the music in the genre I work with, it’s often these effects that really ignite the transitions and add interest to the music. I have a few patches I use, including the James Bernard combinator, but I want to go a bit deeper into long, resonant sweeps and some that also incorporate reverb, filter and modulation effects.
I have a good library of refills, but nothing added recently and not too much that covers the effects department. There are other third party libraries I know, so it doesn’t necessarily have to be a refill.
Once my programming chops are up, and using Reason 7’s new features, I hope to create my own patches using my Prophet 08 and Poly Evolver keyboards – I find the prophet can really sound huge in that respect.
Anyone have any suggestions? I’ve been practicing patches in Thor, but can Predator, PolySix, or FM7 do the same?
Over and out,
Mark