Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-25, 20:32

reason 7

hopefully we will get a total upgrade in 7 time to get on the drag and drop train yall upgrade all the existing racks new skins and all that .. re's are cool but its time to up the dynamic game as well dont get me wrong i still love reason but it is time for a major overhall put in a little more in for the hip hop and rnb producers me myself im a big fan of the drag and drop work flow that other daws offer would be really cool if you guys could go with arrange and edit screen in one window would increase the work flow alot not knocking tecno or eletronic music but im sure there are hip hop and rnb producers that would love to move over to reason but you gotta give them a REASON too.. there is still something dynamically missing should have to use alot racks and eqs to get that super dynamic pre production sound ..those who use other daws no what im talking about to be honest i have started using reason in a rewire only.. kinda way ... i am not bashing reason jus throwing some ideas at em
and over 100 gigs of sound 25 gig of that being Reason Refills
and A HP dv7 laptop dual core amd 325 gig with beats audio

"If You Want Something You Never Had. Do Something You've Never Done."