Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-28, 22:22
FeelGoodRecordz

Heavy Electro Basslines

Hey guys this is my first time on this forum and i had im haveing a little problem with my basslines, manily for electro house and dubstep.

Basically im trying to get that deep bass, with that high fq buzzing sound. think along the lines of Dada Life meets Tommy Trash. i'm trying to use this style bass for a dubstep piece i've been working on, the wobbles are good, and i just mastered that skrillex growl bass, well aside from the automation of the pitch for malstorm and the Y axis of filter 3 for thor, any suggestions on making that growl more studio quality would be much appretiated, but im really looking for an answer on that electro buzzing bass..

I've been stuck on this for a few weeks now and the tutorials on youtube arent quite hitting the nail with the hammer... Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks,

The Kunductor