Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-04, 11:43

My new song - Asking for your feedback

Hi all!

Im working on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mtjpZ4D1Q&feature=plcp

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

Yeah, the video itself does not fit perfectly, but the scene kinda fits the thing Im having in my mind.

The song itself is 3/4 to the floor, so if you have some idea how to make it a little bit more interesting, you are welcome. Im thinking about adding a clap to the second part of the song.

drumloop would go kinda like this: boom - boom - boom - clap - boom - boom

Feel free to share your point of view.
Thanks! Chris