Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-04, 16:45

Debut Indie/Rock/Synth/Pop EP

Hi everyone-

I recently finished mixing my debut album, Summer EP, produced and mixed entirely in Reason 6. I made heavy use of bitley's Fairlight Platinum refill, definitely my favorite refill. All of the vocals were recorded with an Electro Voice RE-20 running through an Apogee Duet 2. The acoustic guitar is a Taylor Big Baby and the electric is a 92' Fender Tele Plus. I used a Korg monotron delay at some points and also glockenspiel and thumb piano. Let me know what you think.

I mixed it to the best of my abilities (still learning) but I would appreciate anyone listening to it and welcome any feedback, positive or negative. I've been a musician for many years, but this is my first attempt at releasing something publically. This is my first release of many so I hope people like it:

http://russellwieland.com

-Russell Wieland
Nantucket, MA