Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-11, 04:28

Thumbs down creativity

hey everyone & propellerheads team. i wanted to adress an issue i have, i work with one good friend on some tunes, he lives in germany, i live in austria. ive bought everything since reason 4 + recycle except the rack extensions and he is new to reason 6.5/recycle.

we want to share our reason files but we CANT cause you (ph) wont allow to open a file on 2 different accounts, so the whole login/dongle thing, doesnt make any sense anyway because your reason gets blocked. in my case he does a file, gives it to me, i try to open with my account, doesnt work, logon to his account, his account gets blocked for beein opend on another computer.

if it would be because of the rack extensions that he has bought and i didnt cause i dont have the money for it, it would be just WRONG,

20yrs ago when i bought a compressor he was allowd to use it its MY damn thing then..
why is it like that?

besides what sense does it make to log in through the internet every fucking time, lets say im in freaking africa and want to finish a tune have no internet and forgot the stick (just imagine) id been completley blocked... i think it sucks.

creativity comes from sharing also and reason (also other developers) blockades it but they advertise with creativity.

anyways, im really in love with reason, but there are a few things i really dont get, excuse my english btw.