Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-11, 05:06

Thumbs up REASON USERS CHICAGO- who wants to do events?

Hey propellerheads just wanted to see if there are any other chicago users out that that would like to try and build a group of 3-5 acts to try and book some shows with and create a following. you can listen to my soundcloud page to get an idea of what my music sounds like (though this is only a small sampling) soundcloud.com/statesofconsciousness , kinda looking for other electronic musicians/bands/groups that consider themselves decent (yes i know it has to be said; i considered myself good 2 years ago and now I look back and see how incomplete my music was), and unique sound-wise as well. Bascially i'd like to create something simialir to what low end theory is in LA, if you don't know them just check out the artists on the brainfeeder label, or maybe something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZkC3...eature=related . Obviously it would be cool to have all different musicians not just all electronic, just good music that shows off your talent. If anyone else already has or knows of something simialir already going on please let me know, i just moved to the area, thanks guys.